EP 07: Ghost: Why Perfect Women Shrink” Author Interview : Iona Holloway
A true warrior spirit, Iona Holloway is best-selling published author, leading life coach, and contributing writer for publications such as Entrepreneur. Delving into details about her recently published book, “Ghost: Why Perfect Women Shrink” and the inspiration behind her writing, including overcoming many of her own personal struggles with perfection, shrinking and addictions.
Highlight Topics in this interview include:
- Trading perfect for brave
- Viewing Addictions and Behaviors as “Life Rafts”
- The struggle, and benefit, of allowing for vulnerability
- How she “Broke” in her late 20s, which later led to “Ghost”
- Staying motivated, but being OK to ask for help
- Living outside of what “we’re supposed to be”
- How Iona got into coaching, breath work, and the certification path
- Developing Trust In Relationships
- The KEY to creating vulnerability (intimacy) in relationships
- Iona’s “Never Settle” attitude
Iona Holloway is a speaker, the Number 1 best-selling author of "Ghost - Why Perfect Women Shrink" and founder of Brave Thing, a movement that provides kind and blunt support for strong women who struggle invisibly. She'll help you trade in perfect for brave through vulnerability, creativity, and breathwork.
Additional IONA HOLLOWAY Links:
Pick up a copy of Ghost https://geni.us/IonaHollowayGhost, and download a free week of coaching https://www.ionaholloway.com/futureself
EP 08: Former Fortune 500 HR Executive Coach Redefines Beauty in Travel, 35Thousand Founder, Misty Reich
EP 06: Serial Entrepreneur Gives Fiber A Facelift : Featured Guest, Jessica Postiglione BONNYWho ever said fiber supplements had to be boring has definitely met their match.
EP 05: Farmer Turned Entrepreneur Journey In CBD Skincare | Michael Bumgarner CANNUKASitting down with Cannuka Skincare co-founder, Michael Bumgarner, in an inspirin