EP 08: Former Fortune 500 HR Executive Coach Redefines Beauty in Travel, 35Thousand Founder, Misty Reich
Former Fortune 500 HR Executive Coach Redefines Beauty in Travel | Interview with 35 THOUSAND on NEVER SETTLE Podcast
Having traveled to over 124 Countries for 2 large companies for 23 years, Misty Reich is no stranger to frequent travel and the stresses it implores upon us. As a former Fortune 500 executive, world traveller, executive coach, now Beauty and Well-being Travel Entrepreneur, Misty takes us through her journey that led her to create a ground-breaking online platform and skincare line for female travelers worldwide in this interview.
Highlight Topics in this interview include:
- Leaving the “Day Job”
- The Number One Issue Top Business Executives Face(d)
- How 35 Thousand Skincare Line Started
- Going from Traveling “Hot Mess” To Having It all Together
- Why Men have it Easier For Travel Packing Than Women
- How To Be “Travel Chic”
- What Happens To Your Skin When You Fly
- The Toll Stress Takes on Your Skin and Body from Traveling
- Why NOT to Use the Water On Planes on your Skin
- The full line-up of the newly launched 35 Thousand Skincare Line
- What is “Never Settle” To Misty
- What Does “35 Thousand” Mean
Misty Reich is former Fortune 500 HR executive, world traveller, executive coach, board member and founder of 35 Thousand, a beauty and lifestyle brand on a mission to create luxury products, content and community to help women travel more beautifully and progress more confidently through their careers and lives.
Misty is a wife, mom, animal lover and native Texan who splits her time between her home in London, UK and family ranch outside of Austin, Texas.
Additional 35 THOUSAND Links:
More Info on the Skincare Collection: https://35thousand.com/beauty/skin/the-journey-starts-here/