EP 07: Ghost: Why Perfect Women Shrink” Author Interview : Iona Holloway
A true warrior spirit, Iona Holloway is best-selling published author, leading life coach, and contributing writer for publications such as Entrepreneur. Delving into details about her recently published book, “Ghost: Why Perfect Women Shrink” and the inspiration behind her writing, including overcoming many of her own personal struggles with perfection, shrinking and addictions.
Highlight Topics in this interview include:
- Trading perfect for brave
- Viewing Addictions and Behaviors as “Life Rafts”
- The struggle, and benefit, of allowing for vulnerability
- How she “Broke” in her late 20s, which later led to “Ghost”
- Staying motivated, but being OK to ask for help
- Living outside of what “we’re supposed to be”
- How Iona got into coaching, breath work, and the certification path
- Developing Trust In Relationships
- The KEY to creating vulnerability (intimacy) in relationships
- Iona’s “Never Settle” attitude
Iona Holloway is a speaker, the Number 1 best-selling author of "Ghost - Why Perfect Women Shrink" and founder of Brave Thing, a movement that provides kind and blunt support for strong women who struggle invisibly. She'll help you trade in perfect for brave through vulnerability, creativity, and breathwork.
Additional IONA HOLLOWAY Links:
Pick up a copy of Ghost https://geni.us/IonaHollowayGhost, and download a free week of coaching https://www.ionaholloway.com/futureself
About the Host:
Sara Quiriconi is an actress, artist, entrepreneur and creative storyteller, inspired and driven to empower others to be resilient, never settle, live well and live free.
EP 77 : How To Age Well, and What Healthcare Has BackwardsHow To Age Well and What Healthcare Has Backwards, with Health Entrepreneur Doct
EP 77 : How To Age Well, and What Healthcare Has Backwards
EP 76 : The Key To Having More Intimate Conversations is THIS
EP 76 : The Key To Having More Intimate Conversations is THISThe Key To Having More Intimate Conversations is THIS, with Live Deeply's Founde