EP 06: Serial Entrepreneur Gives Fiber A Facelift : Featured Guest, Jessica Postiglione BONNY
Who ever said fiber supplements had to be boring has definitely met their match. Bonny founder and serial entrepreneur, Jessica Postiglione, shares with us in this interview the importance and hidden beauty and immune secrets of having optimal fiber, where her idea during the pandemic came to create @trybonny product line and how its reshaping and glamming a market category that was ordinarily left behind.
Highlight Topics in this interview include:
- The birth of a brand during the pandemic
- Hidden HUGE benefits of having optimal fiber intake (include immunity)
- The naming convention behind Bonny
- the importance of macros, fibers, and sweeping out toxins
- how a creator chooses flavors for supplements
- leveraging an MBA and background in investment banking
- developing and working with a team, successfully
- why to say “no” to the fiber gummies
- recipes and uses for fiber powder and supplements
- what “never settle” means for this powerhouse of a female leader and entrepreneur
Jessica is the Founder & CEO of Bonny, the only deliciously clean and sustainably packaged fiber supplements brand on the market. Previously, Jessica was the CEO & Co-Founder of OLIKA, a design-forward brand reinventing hand sanitizer. Before making the leap to entrepreneurship, Jessica was a finance professional and corporate strategist. She is a graduate of the University of Chicago and the Harvard Business School.
Additional BONNY Links:
About the Host:
Sara Quiriconi is an actress, artist, entrepreneur and creative storyteller, inspired and driven to empower others to be resilient, never settle, live well and live free.